GEX is always connected to a monitoring unit.
GEX can be either factory calibrated together with the monitoring unit or calibrated on site after installation.
– Alarm levels are always set on the monitoring unit!
– Appropriate ranges and alarm levels depends on the environment in which the detectors are installed and the type of gas to be detected.
Complies with the following standards and regulations:
– EN 378
– F-gas regulative 517/2014
Sensor are a consumable part
– Expected sensor lifetime ≈ 5 year
– Easy replaceable sensor
– Method for test and calibration: DT300
– Maintenance: at least once a year (at normal operation)
Protection bracket Large, L=180mm